Cancellation Policy :
- Every flight’s booking made on GoMyBos is subject to cancellation charges levied by the airline, which may vary by flight and booking class.
- Some booked fares may be non-refundable as per the specific airline’s policy.
- Convenience or gateway fee is non-refundable in case of ticket cancellation by the user, or flight cancellation by the airline.
- Cancellations can be made online through the airline directly. It is the best easy process to cancel through the airline website & get confirmation directly.
- We also accept cancellation requests through WhatsApp or Official Mail. However GoMyBos cancellation charges for such offline cancel are also the same.
- In addition to the airline’s cancellation charges, for within India Domestic bookings or International booking, GoMyBos charges a Non-Refundable cancellation fee per passenger of Rs.250 (Including Gateway Charges) for domestic airlines and Rs.650 (Including Gateway Charges) for an international airline.
- Only cancellation requests made online through the airline or our official WhatsApp or Official Mail shall be accepted. You must need to fillup the refund & cancellation query form which is available on the contact us page.
- For e-tickets, if your cancellation request is made less than 6 hours before departure, you’ll need to contact the airline directly to get your reservation canceled.
- If you have done a ‘Web/Tele Check-in’ with the airline, get in touch with the airline for cancellation. GoMyBos will not be able to process the refund for the same and will not take any responsibility for the same.
- The convenience or gateway fee charged at the time of booking is non-refundable.
- For any cancellation made by you for which refund is already processed and if it is found that you have used/made changes to the ticket on the same PNR directly with the airline, GoMyBos reserves the right to debit your original mode of payment against the amount which has been refunded to you.
- For the Hotel booking cancellation policy follow the booking time. Different hotels cancellation policies are different. Some Hotels booking are not refundable. Except for cancellation charges, GoMyBos charges a Non-Refundable cancellation fee for hotel booking INR 3% of the total transaction amount on every booking as gateway charges.
Refunds Policy :
- It is mandatory to contact GoMyBos for all refunds, as the airline will not be able to refund your tickets booked at www.gomybos.com.
- If you need a refund for paper tickets, please send them back to us. Your tickets must reach us within 48 hours of the time of cancellation so that we can get them endorsed by the airline for you.
- If your paper ticket gets lost or damaged, the airline will not be able to process a refund request.
- All cancellations made directly with the Airline need to be intimated to GoMyBos by Official Email, WhatsApp, or Phone in order to initiate the refunds process.
- Processing times for cancellation and refund requests vary.
- GoMyBos shall refund your cancellation only after the respective Airline/Service Provider processes your eligible refund. In case an airline ceases its flight operations, any refund owed by the airline to the passenger will be processed by GoMyBos only after receiving the same from the airline. In case of payment successful but booking failed then a full refund will come within 7-10 days.
All kinds of refunds will be initiated to the customer account through the same mode of payment within 7-10 working days except bank holidays.