1. The total price displayed includes all applicable government taxes.
2. You are required to pay the entire amount prior to the confirmation of your booking.
3. The No Show refund should be collected within 15 days from departure date.
4. To avail of infant fares, an infant must be under 24 months throughout the entire itinerary you are booking. This includes both onward and return journeys. If the infant is 24 months or above on the return journey, you’ll need to make a separate booking using a child fare.
5. Infants must be accompanied by an adult at least 18 years of age.
6. All Tickets/Bookings issued to the customer shall additionally be governed under the terms and conditions as laid out by the respective Airlines / Supplier.
7 GoMyBos will not be responsible for any flight reschedule/cancellations by the airline.
Check in :
1. As per the airline rules, the standard check-in time begins 2 hours before departure for domestic flights.
2. For International flights, the check-in time is 3 hours before departure.
3. The passenger needs to check-in at least 2 hrs prior departure for Air India and Air India Express domestic flights, else will be considered as a no show.
4. Infants must have valid proof-of-age documents showing that the infant is under two years old.
5. Additional payment may be charged by the airline for seat allocations.